Harrisburg Brewfest 7/16/07 - Who's going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to the 2nd session. Who else is going? Anyone want to meet up at the 2nd session?

Also, since I'm going to the second session and have most of the early afternoon to screw around, anyone bringing some homebrew that would like to do a beerswap?

I have tickets, but our babysitter bailed on us. :( Got a call in to Mom & Dad, waiting for the reply. :p We'll be there, kids or no kids, but we're going to be at the 1st session.

Man this was a good time!! Thought it was pretty-well organized. Lots of breweries, and although most were serving Pils/wheats/IPAs, a few had something different...Troegs was serving their dopplebock and I even managed to get some barleywine. :D

Definitely going next year!

how much are tickets? My buddy lives in Harrisburg. I assume we are talking about the land of the Amish....aka Penn. :D

98EXL said:
how much are tickets? My buddy lives in Harrisburg. I assume we are talking about the land of the Amish....aka Penn. :D

Tickets were $30 ($5 designated driver), tax deductible donation to CFF. :D Yes, Harrisburg PA...if he lives there and didn't give you a heads-up, it's time to re-evaluate his "buddy" status. ;)

well.....he is a BMC drinking, so this does not surprise me in the least bit. CFF.... College F*** Fest? :p

Cystic Fybrosis Foundation. I think there's some videos out there for the College F*** Fest, but I doubt the purchase is tax-deductible. ;)

Back