World Class Idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMFAO

Helps prove on my theroy on trauma . . .

95% of all people killed or injured by trauma had it coming or brought it on themselves

LOL.....this is the second time I've had to say this in as many days: For the record, that wasn't me! :D

Sometimes I'm greatful that we have people like that around for the sole purpose of keeping us entertained.

A truly beautiful display of idiotic teamwork. Not only was it a really dumb idea but it took three of them to hold it in and light it!

Darwin was wrong...the human race does not come under the "survival of the fittest" rule.

That was just more proof that we allow anyone to live and procreate.

How would you like your daughter to date/marry that guy?

homebrewer_99 said:

I think he took care of the procreate part for awhile. :eek:

Guys like that are the reason my daughters aren't gonna date until they're 35. :D

homebrewer_99 said:
Darwin was wrong...the human race does not come under the "survival of the fittest" rule.

Heh....well, I'm done some pretty stupid stuff in the past (nothing like putting fireworks up my butt and lighting them off, but still...), but I think I turned out be be a pretty decent adult. I imagine many of our doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc. did some pretty heinous stuff in their frat days, too. Nothing fuels stupidity like booze and testosterone, esp. when the involved parties have little experience with either. :D

homebrewer_99 said:

Easy Fella! He'll work out his own mortality very quickly at that rate!

If not i'm sure he'll be running the US in 25 years time stating - "I will not sit on my ass during this Presidency - we will make changes"

After 5 years - only difference - Whitehouse gets a new soft toilet seat.

THE UK IS JUST THE SAME!

IDIOCY - the new religion/political party........

Caplan said:
Easy Fella! He'll work out his own mortality very quickly at that rate!

If not i'm sure he'll be running the US in 25 years time stating - "I will not sit on my ass during this Presidency - we will make changes"

After 5 years - only difference - Whitehouse gets a new soft toilet seat.

THE UK IS JUST THE SAME!

IDIOCY - the new religion/political party........

So true...

Good thing I'd already used the head, because I would have pissed myself otherwise.

I laughed so hard I had tears rolling:drunk:

Speaking of stupid stuff, we should start a thread about the dumbest things you've done while drunk.:ban:

Back