dumb shank question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monk420

Reaction score
wanted to use a beer tower but beer line run wwere to long so i'm just going to put a shank and faucet on my fridge door and hook up to a soda keg. Question when you buy the shank how do i hook the hose up to the back of it. I know one end of the tube will have a ball lock disc. What do i need on the other end to hook up to the shank, A tail peice /wing nut just a hose clamp ? Should i buy a beer assembly line ? Does the tail piece just fit into the shank and use a nut to hold it in and the use a tube and a hose clamp

wanted to use a beer tower but beer line run wwere to long so i'm just going to put a shank and faucet on my fridge door and hook up to a soda keg. Question when you buy the shank how do i hook the hose up to the back of it. I know one end of the tube will have a ball lock disc. What do i need on the other end to hook up to the shank

Not sure of your exact question. I like these shanks because their complete. Just slap a beer line and clamp on one end, and screw in your tap on the other.

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/taps-faucets-cid-336.html

Back