Any bobody wash yeast ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creepersale

Reaction score
Washed the last two beers I did I've collected wlp 011euro ale and wlp 001 Cali ale .. Let settle a little and decant 3 times and end up in a half pint mason jar the question is I don't collect all I can but Ill get about 3 half pint jars about half and some 3/4 full of slurry but full of water and wort I'm I gettin to much Trub or when I make a yeast starter ill just put all in starter ?

image-861348782.jpg

It looks good to me. If you use it soon just pitch. If you wait a long time then do a starter.

Your post would be easier to read if you used a little punctuation. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, exactly.

Lol. I posted on my iPhone app and it would only show me so much. I'm surprised I can half way read it. Basically when I get it in the final jar and it settles completely there's a good white creamy layer on top. I suspect the rest is also viable yeast.

Cheers to you.

Back