Louisiana Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cajun_Tiger33

Reaction score
Im from baton rouge and I was looking online at the 2 stores we have close to baton rouge. And according to google maps they are about the same distance away. So which store is better brew stock in new Orleans or maingrain in Abita springs?

Im from baton rouge and I was looking online at the 2 stores we have close to baton rouge. And according to google maps they are about the same distance away. So which store is better brew stock in new Orleans or maingrain in Abita springs?

Was visiting my daughter in Denham Springs. They had a LHBS there but it was VERY small and didn't have much of a selection. Can't remember the name or location. I think I googled it.

Maingrain is still getting up to speed from my understanding. Brewstock is well stocked and you can swing by the Avenue Pub afterwards for some fantastic and rare beers.

Back