FtWorth Homebrew BrewIn 9/30/09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkador

Reaction score
Bring out your brewing systems and lets brew up some beer. We will be griling burgers and hot dog's while we brew, There may even be some homebrew samples of the store kits that we have on tap to try. New Brewers,Old Brewers and the Public Welcome.
We have two canopys,fans,some chairs,but bring a lawn chair if you have one. We'll get started around 9:00 setting up and will brew till around 5:00. So go to church and afterwards come on out and brew with us.

So far there are at least 3 brews going to be done by the Fort Worth Cap and Hare Homebrew Club (myself included)

their website is https://www.thewinemakershop.com/

Fort Worth Cap and Hare is going to be pretty well represented! I think we have 4 brewrigs going now. I am doing 1 or 2x 10gal extract brews with one of our members.

Come on out if for nothing other than to see what people are using for brewing! We should be lighting my burners arround 9:30am.

Back