Keg Coat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without any kind of information on what this even is, how it works, etc, I couldn't even begin to tell you what I think of these. Never heard of them, that's for sure.

We sell this product on Kijiji and eBay. We now have a YouTube video which I have added under our account on this site. Member "Optimal" has already posted the Kijiji link to our Ad.

This product works great and is reusable. No more wasted money on Ice to cool your Keg. The concept was invented when the walk-in Keg Cooler at a Sports Bar broke down. This Bar no longer uses their walk-in Keg Cooler and relies on the Keg Coat Quick Chill to cool their kegs. They have three Keg Coats per Keg. One is always on the Keg and two are in the food freezer. When the one on the Keg needs to be exchanged, the Keg Coat that has been in the freezer the longest is placed on the Keg. They labeled each Keg Coat with the type of beer in the Keg for easy identification. The Bar reports significant electricity savings by leaving their walk-in Keg Cooler off.

This solution and cost savings will work for any Bar that serves draft beer. The Keg Coat also makes it possible for any Bar to serve draft beer even if they don't have a electric Keg Cooler.

The Keg Coat Quick Chill works great for home parties, special functions, sporting events or any event where you want to serve draft beer but have no convenient way to cool the Keg.

There is a new website for the Keg Coat Quick Chill complete with video. Here it is:

http://www.kegcoatquickchill.com/

I'm in the process of getting one of these and will let you all know how it works. I'm planning on using this on a standing SS fermentation vessel which the same size as a keg and think it should work a treat for chilling my primary to drop the yeast from suspension and for force carbonating bright beer for packaging.

In any event I'll report back in a few weeks when I know more.

Back