Bottling day....mmm my beer is good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubejay

Reaction score
I made my first homebrew, and today was bottling day. I'm on my second beer right now, and man does it taste great. It's not even very carbonated at all, but it still tastes fantastic. I LOVE it!

It's a nice amber ale kit from midwest supplies. Mmmm damn good. Can't wait to taste one in a couple weeks...though I don't think I'll be able to wait that long!

I'm hooked...

Keep in mind that it is a homebrewing requirement that you do periodic "quality testing" of your beer along the way. :drunk:

Not all homebrew tastes bad straight out of the carboy. I bottled a porter a week and a half ago and it was actually drinkable on bottling day. If was even a little carbonated already. I did a quality test today and it's not bad at all. Man, if only they had a microwave type of thingy to quickly condition beer!

Awesome work man!

I just put an imperial stout into secondary last weekend and it was tasting really good! I can't wait! My first batch was decent enough for a first batch, but I think this stout is gonna taste a lot better.

Back