Corny Keg Height Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
I saw in another post that the height of the Corny keg is 23"s. My beer fridge is 23 1/2 inches UGGGGG haha

Sooo, can anyone confirm that it is for sure 23" high...

If it is 23", is the 1/2" enough to make all the connections on top? It looks as though the hoses can be laid to the side through the openings but I didn't know if anything would stick up past 23 1/2"

I would love to get one of the deals at kegconnection but dunno if I'll have enough room :(

Also, my little fridge has the little "fake" freezer thingy's.. basically just a door and metal housing. That would also have to be removed for the Corny to fit...

anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

yeah 23" sounds too short to me for a corny. I think I needed 26" on my ball lock kegs, including the disconnect and the tubing coming off the disconnect at a 45' angle.

Keg Connection has pin locks in stock
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=392
They are 22" tall, 9" wide.
Keep in mind, the pin lock disconnect is taller than a ball lock disconnect.
I'd suggest you contact Keg Connection, and ask them to measure the height of a pin lock w/ the disconnect attached.
Then you'll still need a little clearance to move the keg in and out of the fridge.
Easy for me to say, but keep an eye out for a bigger used fridge is another alternative.
good luck
drano

Back