• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

23' 3/8" copper, 20' CFC, 2 way CO2 mainfold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deric

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have ~23' 3/8" od soft copper left over from my new CFC build. Was a 50' coil. Made my new CFC 25' long. Used about 2' ft more copper extending out of the hose so have about 23' left....did not measure it.

Should fit in a large flat rate box so... $20.00 for the copper and $5 shipping con US only. Paypal, CC, money order...or possible trades? Don't need much but you never know. (have cash to add if needed).

copper.jpg

Well I'm interested in either the old CFC or the copper... depending on the answer to the following question: what's wrong with the old one? I mean, does 5' make that much of a difference?

Manifold sold !!!

There is nothing wrong with the CFC. It works great. Used it 8 or 9 times. Always rinsed with boiling water followed by PBW then Starsan. I was given a heavy duty Goodyear hose and stumbled on the 50' roll of copper on clearance at the local hardware store so decided to upgrade.:rockin:

Latest posts

Back