• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boston/Mass exclusive!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubcut

Reaction score
Hey guys, new years res, not drinking for a year, so I'm selling off a lot of my brewing stuff to make room for my new wood lathe. This includes:

$60 each (4) - ball lock 3 gallon keg (2 are missing a keg post but are fundamentally sound otherwise.)
$30 - 5 gallon keg (3/4 full with saison if you wish)
$35 - 5 gallon sized red keglove with ice pack
$80 - barley crusher
$40 - 5lb c02 tank
$50 - 10 gallon mash tun w/ spout, w/ steel braid, w/ stainless steel spring
$7 - 5 gallon aluminum pot
$7 - 7 gallon Bottling Bucket w/ spigot (no lid)
$25 - 6 gallon glass carboy (rubber stopper and air lock)

$514 = total

I'd rather sell everything to one person, and for $375

I thought before I threw this on craigslist I'd throw this on the board to see if anyone was around boston/mass wanted to get a shot at it first. What a nice guy, huh? ;)

So like I said, I'm not shipping these items out, these items are used, functional, clean for the most part, regardless they should all be cleaned and sanitized before used to brew.

I'll throw some pictures up shortly.

IMG_05251.JPG

IMG_05263.JPG

IMG_05284.JPG

IMG_05273.JPG

If you do decide to part it out, I would LOVE the kegLOVE. Yes, would need to be shipped too.

Anyway, if you feel like doing both of these things, let me know!

hoping to make an arrangement on that barley crusher. will be very near you on saturday with $$ in hand.

I should note that the 5 gallon pot wouldn't be great for stove top brewing, because the bottom is a little deformed/not perfectly flat. Perfect for an outdoor burner though, which will be included with it.

Is it sold?
I PM'd you for the 3 gallon kegs if it's not :)
I'll send a prepaid shipping label!

<Pick me!>

If it's sold I'd love to buy the 3 gallons off of the buyer if they are interested

I just got an offer for the full package, I'll tell him your interested.

The package got sold. Danks for everyone's interest. :mug:

Back