Lost Coast Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Lovely Wife wants to go to the coast this weekend "Eureka" Hell I dont mind there IS a BREWERY there. I will try to meet up with the owners or at least Michelle while I am there. Any ?????'s you would like answered while I am there? They are always wonderful to hang with and the PUB WOW the fish tacos cannot be beat!!!! bar none.:rockin:
JJ

I love their Downtown Brown and Winterbraun. Last time I was there, they had cases with bad labels on sale for $20. When I lived in Sunnyvale and vacationed in Oregon, Lost Coast was the dinner stop. Bear Republic was lunch.

You know glibbidy I am not sure I will look for it while I am there.
yo yo yo P funky What does NARF mean??? not a real fan?? If you havent had theres your missing out BIG TIME

JJ

Ah, actually, "Narf" is a saying that failed to be popularized by the cartoon Pinky & the Brain/Animaniacs which you can learn about here!

Now, strangely, it's also the name of the water nymph (or its species, anyway) in "Lady in the Water". But the cartoon definitely came first.

glibbidy said:
Is the Humboldt Brewery still open up that way?

Don't mean to jump in, I'm just a newbie around here. But I think they still are open. I used to go to HSU and hit the brewery up all the time. Their outmeal stout was yummy. :cross:

yeah. that's my local. I'm really close to them. I'm pretty new to hombrew. Just bottled my second batch last weekend, and my first has only been bottled for 2 weeks. I've already had 14 of them. I.........can't......stop......drinking......them. But yeah i've been getting everything there.

Didnt see the humbolt brewery in the book just Lost Coast in Eureka and 6 Rivers in Mckinleyville stoped at both and I have got to tell ya the Lost Coast apricote wheat is one for the books I really would like to get my hands on that recipe
Cheers
JJ

Back