Got it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Finally bought Beersmith. Now I got 3..... Promash, BeerTools and BeerSmith. I think all but BeerSmith is going to start collecting dust quickly.

I never used the others- I downloaded the free trial of Beersmith and loved it right away. There are still some things I don't like- I wish I could open multiple windows with recipes, for example- to see what each recipe has in it while I'm trying to figure out what I want to make, or check a yeasts' last attenuation. But overall I'm very pleased.

PeteOz77 said:
you could open one recipe, take screen shot and then open that at the same time as the other recipe eh?

Or export a recipe to a txt or html file and open that while you have another recipe open in BeerSmith.

or she could just get another computer and set it on the desk next to the current one and backup all her files to both machines, and then open up one recipe on one machine, and another recipe on the second machine

YooperBrew said:
I never used the others- I downloaded the free trial of Beersmith and loved it right away. There are still some things I don't like- I wish I could open multiple windows with recipes, for example- to see what each recipe has in it while I'm trying to figure out what I want to make, or check a yeasts' last attenuation. But overall I'm very pleased.

Stop in over at BeerSmith's site and make this recommendation. Maybe Brad will add it to his list of updates.

I have been using the trial version of Beersmith as well and love it. I would just like to thank Beersmith for giving me the knowledge that not one brew I have made has fallin within its style guidelines. :ban:

What I have been trying to figure out is how to input the numbers for fruits. Well I know how to input them in what I dont know is how to find the numbers..... anyone have any clue? Like grapes, rasbberry, ect...

Back