• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Plate chiller- 40 plates, Dudadiesel, 1/2NPT ports

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRog00

Reaction score
I have this Dudadiesel plate chiller / heat exchanger for sale. I've had it about 18 months and it has worked great. I heat sanitize prior to each use, followed by iodophor. I employ a hop screen in my kettle, so no hop debris was forced through the chiller. Post use, I rinse with high pressure water, then clean with PBW. I've had zero issues with it, but I did upgrade to the B23 (12" long chiller). I did cut the studs on the bottom of the unit so it would fit in my setup, and so it would sit level in the sink while cleaning.

These go for $95 new plus shipping, so how about $60 plus shipping for mine?

Chiller-1.jpg

Chiller-2.jpg

chiller-3.jpg

chiller-4.jpg

FYI, for most of you out there, USPS flat rate shipping is the best option. The chiller should fit in the medium flat rate box, and that's 11.30 base rate to just about every US zip code.

How long does it take to bring down 10gal to pitching? Anyway, I want it. Call me 936 585 0163 Chris

Back