• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 way gas manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conpewter

Reaction score
Got this a while back but I don't need it as I have other gas hookups in the kegorator. It has 4 lines on it already with 4 disconnects attached. The tubing is old but seems serviceable but could easily be replaced as well. It has room for 5th and 6th lines if you take the plugs out.

Since it has the quick disconnects and check valves with it I was thinking $60 for this including shipping (contiguous U.S.) Firm. I have larger pictures if anyone wants, I can email them.

PA260001-400.jpg

PA260002-400.jpg

Just checked and the gold connectors seem to be check valves. It only lets me put Co2 through the correct direction, they are not shut-off valves though.

BTW BillyBeer your inbox is full so I can't reply to you.

Still available. I'll need to know what address and type of shipping you want to get the price. I'll ship however fast or cheap ya want :)

Very nice setup, but I already have a manifold similar to yours that has 8 ports on it. I installed 3 so far with manual valves with checks installed.

I am sure you will find a taker on this deal.

Salute! :mug:

This is available again as the last guy backed out. I prefer paypal for the transaction.

I'll also drop the price, $60 including shipping (contiguous U.S.) Firm.

Back