New Brewery....need help with logo.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean102385

Reaction score
I've decided to name my Brewery "Strawhouse Brewery Co."

it is the name of the street i live on but it is really all i could come up with that could have a semi decent logo.

My idea for a logo would be to have an image of a "strawhouse" being blown over by a wolf. For a little play on the three little pigs.

my problem is i am no good at graphic design so i was wondering if any of the good and wonderful people here could help me in the logo department. I am looking for just a brewery logo not one that is specific to one beer.

There could be a sixer in it for you guys. :mug:

Sounds cool..Are you any good at drawing? I would sketch something up from some pics from the 3 little pigs found online. Then scan it in (office max..or if you have a scanner great). Then you can play with the design using photoshop or any other graphics manipulating software. I would maybe give the wolf a nice beer in his hand while he's blowing the house down..lol..Or maybe the pigs can be sticking out of the house with beers in their hands as well.

Back