• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland - BrewMagic V350 on CL, not mine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
not mine, haven't talked to seller...

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/app/1674761157.html

I'm moving and can't take it with me -- Brew Magic V350, 15 gallon home brew setup -- stainless steel butterfly clamps, powder coated steel frame with computer controlled temperature setting can record temps from your brewing session and duplicate them in future sessions. Also included is an additional march pump, includes heavy duty wort chiller (from morebeer.com) plus whirlpool chilling assembly, two 15 gallon fermentation carboys with steel wagon to pull them on. This rig is a beast.

Delivery: you'll have to come pick it up.

Includes instruction book, various required hoses and spare washers for the butterfly clamps. Will throw in about 15 lbs of maris otter and specialty grains and plastic-sealed hops from my brewing refrigerator.
You can learn more about the brew magic at: http://www.brew-magic.com -

for those interested, the seller listed this as: Brew Magic Home Brewing system - $3500 (Sykesville MD)

(the same system sells for $5,600 on Sabco's website)

curious if this system is still for sale?

This was a Baltimore craigslist ad posted here by dcHokie. He wasn't the seller.

Hokie's post is over 2 months old and the original CL ad has been deleted.

Therefore, it's unlikely that the stand remains available and doubt anyone on this board could tell you.

Cheers!

Back