stainless cart for brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigbrew

Reaction score
I was at Costco today and came across a good deal on a stainless steal cart. The cart was $124.00 I believe. It would be good for a single tier 2 vessel system. I live in Michigan and was at the Roseville Costco.

IMAG0188.jpg

I use a repurposed autopsy table. It has a few dents, so it was not sold to local hospital, picked it up for less than scrap.

I'm going with a stainless table, too. It makes so much more sense than wood. Here's another alternative which happens to be the same price with free shipping. The only thing to think about is the weight rating. The one in the link below is rated for 330 pounds which will be cutting it close for my 13 gallon batches. I'll probably just add some diagonals or something if I feel it needs some more strength. Mine's definitely getting castors, too. Be aware that the legs and bottom shelves on these tables are usually not stainless, but galvanized or chrome plated steel. Just a heads up.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sportsman-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Work-Table-24-in-x-49-in-SSWTABLE/100670856#.UbpDx5yPvTc

What are the dimensions of the Costco table?

Back