Where to go in Nashville?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yermej

Reaction score
I'll be in Nashville tonight through Saturday. Any bars/breweries/etc. I shouldn't miss? I'll be in a hotel about half a mile from the Flying Saucer so I might not make it anywhere else, but I'd appreciate suggestions.

Check out Yazoo brewery. You'll also be close to Blackstone Brewery; a good brewpub on West End and 20th(?). Flying Saucer will have the best selection. If you're in the mood for a good dive bar, The Villager is just north of Wedgewood on 21st. The beer selection is lousy, but it's a great place to hang out and throw darts. Oh, and if you don't eat at the Pancake Pantry at least one morning (if not every morning), you've wasted your life. It's right across the street from the Villager. Hope that helps.

If you make it to 2nd ave, Big River Grille is decent, as is the Beer Cellar (50 on tap), under Hooters.

But, +1 on Blackstone, and the Saucer, their both great.

Check out Criallo's down in Cool Springs. A bit expensive but quite excellent.

Also the Broadway Brewhouse and Mojo Grill in downtown Nashville has an excellent beer selection (and the waitresses aren't bad to look at).

Back