St Arnold AHA rally...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy and I will be heading down there. He doesn't even brew but I've talked him into going and signing up since he's never been to the brewery. Hope they've got a little Bishop's Barrel to sample.

Weird, I just noticed we're "supporting members" instead of "premium". New logo is cool.

Tell him yall could make a day of it. Stay the night in Houston. Get some good pollution in your lungs. It's $19 to upgrade your AHA membership to household.

A buddy and I will be heading down there. He doesn't even brew but I've talked him into going and signing up since he's never been to the brewery. Hope they've got a little Bishop's Barrel to sample.

Weird, I just noticed we're "supporting members" instead of "premium". New logo is cool.

I hope so too. I got a chance to try two of them. I might see you up there but we will not know who we are lol. They change the membership stuff here?

I hope so too. I got a chance to try two of them. I might see you up there but we will not know who we are lol. They change the membership stuff here?

Right. I'm not sure if I look like an EllisTX or if you look like a DisturbedChemist. It seems that the've just changed Premium Members to Supporting Members. Lots of changes around the forums lately.

We don't get some of the better stuff available in TX around Bryan/College Station. Where is a good place around downtown or north of downtown to pick up some good beer. I guess Spec's will be closed.

Right. I'm not sure if I look like an EllisTX or if you look like a DisturbedChemist. It seems that the've just changed Premium Members to Supporting Members. Lots of changes around the forums lately.

We don't get some of the better stuff available in TX around Bryan/College Station. Where is a good place around downtown or north of downtown to pick up some good beer. I guess Spec's will be closed.

I'm definitely going to bottle shopping. I'll suggest going to whole foods. There are a few. One on waugh and Dallas is a good one. Also try D&Q. Its a little gas station with a good selection. Google their addresses. I'll probably be wearing a colt 45 uniform there. Before you leave hit up petrol station for some food and beer.

I'm definitely going to bottle shopping. I'll suggest going to whole foods. There are a few. One on waugh and Dallas is a good one. Also try D&Q. Its a little gas station with a good selection. Google their addresses. I'll probably be wearing a colt 45 uniform there. Before you leave hit up petrol station for some food and beer.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm at whole food right now. The rally was a blast. It was like a small tour. Got two shirts from it.

Awesome! I must have had my head up my butt since I didn't notice you. We tried one Whole Foods but it was a small store and didn't have much selection. We ended up at Central Market and they had some good stuff. Stopped at Petrol and ate. Maybe the best reuben sammiche I've ever had.

ForumRunner_20130225_191321.jpg

You were spying on me? :confused: :cross: The Whole foods on Waugh and dallas has a bar and bunch of bottles. Guess you went to another one. I went to Petrol around 6. I love their reuben but i had one better. Petrol is my new favorite place. I also swung by Premium Daught for a couple of growlers. Cool little store. Wish you said something but the rally was a blast. I didnt know what you looked like so i just drank and drank haha. I actually won a raffle and i never win those things. Also in the corner I was the only one that came extremely close to tell what malt was in the cups.

:smack: After the fact I was looking at the pictures I took and remembered that you said something about the colt jersey when I saw you in the background. I actually forgot to look for you :eek:. I got too busy nerding out while explaining the brewery to my friend. The guy in the white tshirt must have pregamed hard core before the rally. I watched him almost fall over a dozen times.

I did find some Ranger Creek small batch #4 at the Central Market. I hope it's as good as it sounds. I had a WTF at Petrol. It's back to its normal greatness this year. I swear it completely lacked the happiness last year.

I dont know if he did pregame because the beer was flowing freely lol. I did not notice him. I'm sure it'll be another one or event we will be at in the furture.

I'm still looking four the small batch #4. Hopfully i can find a few bottles. Guess i need to hit central market. Sadly its too far away to go often. I havent had a WTF in a while. Might go pick one up or have one next time i see it on tap.

Back