• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann 14 gal Conical fermentor tri clamp $725.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleddy000

Reaction score
I'm selling my Blichmann 14 gallon stainless steel conical fermentor with tri clamp fittings. It has standard legs and no casters. It comes with the standard blow off (rubber stopper with airlock) I'm selling it because I have increased my batch size and purchased the 27 gal unit. I have used this fermentor for five batches and it is awesome so easy in every phase of use. Its in excellent condition I'm asking $725.00 that includes FedEx ground shipping (continental u.s. Only) Local pickup will get the price reduced. I'm located in schaumburg, Illinois 60193 and would be willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet half way for pick up. Accepting Pay Pal, or cash only. All sales final, I will ship insured. Plenty of info on this unit can be found at the manufacturers web site blichmann engineering. Thanks for looking.

DSCN4652.jpg

DSCN4653.jpg

rleddy000 said:
I'm selling my Blichmann 14 gallon stainless steel conical fermentor with tri clamp fittings. It has standard legs and no casters. It comes with the standard blow off (rubber stopper with airlock) I'm selling it because I have increased my batch size and purchased the 27 gal unit. I have used this fermentor for five batches and it is awesome so easy in every phase of use. Its in excellent condition I'm asking $725.00 that includes FedEx ground shipping (continental u.s. Only) Local pickup will get the price reduced. Im located in schaumburg, Illinois 60193 and would be willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet half way for pick up. Accepting Pay Pal, cash or certified check only. Plenty of info on this unit can be found at the manufacturers web site blichmann engineering. Thanks for looking.

Pm sent

Back