beer and tobacco.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaley

Reaction score
Nothing is more relaxing than a brew and my pipe. Goes hand and hand together. Prost everyone ill miss you guys. Great people in this forum.
Brew on!

A cheap cigar and a great home brew...ahhh Typically find my tobacco in a can, but wintergreen and hops don't always mix so well!:D

Where ya go'n?

You leaving the forum?

I quit tobacco a little over a year ago, but still get my fix with electronic cigarettes and 20mg nicotine e-juice.

A cheap cigar and a great home brew...ahhh Typically find my tobacco in a can, but wintergreen and hops don't always mix so well!:D

Where ya go'n?

I just recently got into pipe tobacco, im taking an extended leave from brewing and the forum to go to the Army as a blackhawk mechanic. My training is something like 24 or 26 weeks. And i dont know how my post will feel about home brew, and im sure ill be busy for a while .

I just recently got into pipe tobacco, im taking an extended leave from brewing and the forum to go to the Army as a blackhawk mechanic. My training is something like 24 or 26 weeks. And i dont know how my post will feel about home brew, and im sure ill be busy for a while .

Good luck in your new endeavor, and thank you in advance for your service to our country! Home brew is out while you're in the barracks, but once you can get into housing, you'll be back in the game! Wont be trading one fraternity for another, just putting one on a short hiatus.

Kiwi express ipa....sounds nice! Recipe?

Ill have to have my wife send me the recipe, im waiting at the hotel 1 night before i leave for basic
Ill get back to thus thread in a few minutes. My brew book may be in storage....

Good luck in your new endeavor, and thank you in advance for your service to our country! Home brew is out while you're in the barracks, but once you can get into housing, you'll be back in the game! Wont be trading one fraternity for another, just putting one on a short hiatus.
Thanks for all the support guys, good to know some americans are grateful for soldiers!
Thats what im saying, if i cant brew on post, then ill brew off post when i move out!

Wish I could still enjoy tobacco in a casual sense. Having smoked for 20 years though and dealt with quitting and starting and quitting and starting over and over I just said enough was enough and quit for good. I'm sure I'm better off (and better smelling) but a good cigar and an Imperial Stout will make anyone feel like badass royalty.

Wish I could still enjoy tobacco in a casual sense. Having smoked for 20 years though and dealt with quitting and starting and quitting and starting over and over I just said enough was enough and quit for good. I'm sure I'm better off (and better smelling) but a good cigar and an Imperial Stout will make anyone feel like badass royalty.
Exactly! Im glad you conquered the battle, pipe and arrogant bastard go hand and hand :)

Ahaley, I know from previous posts you have been looking forward to the day you join.

May God be at your shoulder.

And regarding the recipe, i think i did throw the book in storage, it was on northernbrewer and its pretty good, has a mango like taste, fruity but not overpowering. And sadly, no kiwi flavors. It was jew Zealand hops, so hence the kiwi express. Its good. In primary about 2 weeks, and bottled 2. Its great after its been bottled about a month and served at room temp isnt too bad either! But im weird and enjoy brew at room temp!
Keyboard stopped typing, stupid smart phone :x

I have been chewing for years. My brother recently taught me to regulate my beer consumption while brewing by chewing. 2 or 3 beers then a chew. Repeat.

Ahaley, I know from previous posts you have been looking forward to the day you join.

May God be at your shoulder.

Thanks Dan, when i get back we may have to have that pint!

I have been chewing for years. My brother recently taught me to regulate my beer consumption while brewing by chewing. 2 or 3 beers then a chew. Repeat.

I tried that once and it wasnt my thing, i spit enough as it is, i dont need to spit tobacco also lol

Back