Grain and Hops Removal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cement102

Reaction score
Hello all, I am currently working on a fully automated 3 tage system. I have eveything figured out, prototyped and working fine. I am left with one last piece that I can not decide how I want to tackle, so I thought i'd fish for ideas and thoughts. With a fully plummed in system on a cart...how is everyone getting their 10-30 lbs of grain out of the MLT and hops out of the BK. I have a few ideas but am wondering how others have tackled this.

Thanks!

Hello all, I am currently working on a fully automated 3 tage system. I have eveything figured out, prototyped and working fine. I am left with one last piece that I can not decide how I want to tackle, so I thought i'd fish for ideas and thoughts. With a fully plummed in system on a cart...how is everyone getting their 10-30 lbs of grain out of the MLT and hops out of the BK. I have a few ideas but am wondering how others have tackled this.

Thanks!

I use a shop vac.

Latest posts

Back