New Toy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopmd

Reaction score
Ok, so it's not exactly a pic of my new toy, but what I can do with it....I got a BRUTUL. It rocks. :rockin:

397.jpg

Bottom is 11 lb Hammer, aged to perfection. Top one is Guinness. I haven't ventured into stouts yet, but I'm game.

ok, i like gear sort of stuff as much as the next guy (although my fetish is with ski/climbing gear), but c'mon, this thing takes all the skill out of making black and tans, wahts wrong with a spoon? BTW my mom, who taught me how to make 'em, happens to make the best freakin black and tan in the world. if everyone had one of these how would a mother pass down the skill of making black and tans to her eldest son?

drengel said:
ok, i like gear sort of stuff as much as the next guy (although my fetish is with ski/climbing gear), but c'mon, this thing takes all the skill out of making black and tans, wahts wrong with a spoon? BTW my mom, who taught me how to make 'em, happens to make the best freakin black and tan in the world. if everyone had one of these how would a mother pass down the skill of making black and tans to her eldest son?

Don't rain on my parade!!!!:D

My mom taught me not to pi$$ of SWMBO and bend all the spoons in the drawer. :p

loop

just kidding...youre making me want a black and tan now. its been a year or so.
{exit to liquor store}

I know you were, I am too.

I should have posted this in the drunken ramblings section. I'm on my 4th one. God..that 11 lb hammer packs a punch. :tank:

loop

I'm an extract guy. 3.3 lbs of LME, 5.5 lbs DME, 2 lbs of clover honey. Some hops, some yeast. (ok, my math is not that great) 10.8 lb hammer. :)

loop

Back