A Brutus Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetgorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Made this to brew gluten free for my GF. Dont want to mix equipment and needed a roost for the gluten free keggles. Keeps me from having to swap equipment.

image-1441513062.jpg

image-3332245415.jpg

image-2668857113.jpg

I'm curious, from a gluten-free standpoint, what equipment you're referring to when you say you need to keep them separate?

Just trying to think in my head what would get "tainted" at all? I would think just brew kettles and fermenters. Just curious. Great build though.

I'm curious, from a gluten-free standpoint, what equipment you're referring to when you say you need to keep them separate?

Just trying to think in my head what would get "tainted" at all? I would think just brew kettles and fermenters. Just curious. Great build though.
Cross contamination can happy anywhere the wort goes.

My solution is overkill but I didnt really want to move equipment around etc so I have two identical and complete sets of gear in my brew house. I like to be a le to just thrn on the burners and brew , sometimes a batch of each at the same time.

i wanted to build the B10 anyway. hehe

Back