non serious question just curious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek81

Reaction score
My wife was just talking about breast milk be sterile and she read it is nearly impossible to contaminate it. ....... how boutique making a "breast milk stout" lol

I don't think nursing babies should be drinking beer so I don't think its a good idea. Although sippy cup stout would be a great name for it.

Waynep005 said:
I don't think nursing babies should be drinking beer so I don't think its a good idea. Although sippy cup stout would be a great name for it.

No lol not for the baby! For me.

MalFet said:
You find the thought of giving a baby beer more ridiculous than the thought of you drinking breast milk? It's kind of a wash for me... :drunk:
Read the title of this post?
Have you ever had breast milk?
Honeslty i have lol its quite sweet like rice milk.
Our last baby, my wife would wake me up by "shooting" it in my face from across the bed.

This is a hypothetical post. Its not going to happen just curious

derek81 said:
Our last baby, my wife would wake me up by "shooting" it in my face from across the bed.

I did read it; non-serious posts get non-serious answers. ;)

The best way to start your day is a shot of hot and creamy white stuff to the face :mug:

there was a biz in england that made human milk icecream. guess it was very expensive.

and just as cow milk and goat milk can sour, so will human milk. We're not all that different.

KaiserBierMann said:
The only cool thing about breast milk is you can drink it straight from the tap.

Lolol im known to that on occasion

Back