Homebrewing out of control

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grampska

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, first someone at work calls me Mr Beer and then I'm giving the kids a bath that night and they're "making beer" with the containers in the tub.

Maybe I went to far when I started naming my individual yeast cells. :ban:

BassBurner said:
Hmm, first someone at work calls me Mr Beer and then I'm giving the kids a bath that night and they're "making beer" with the containers in the tub.

Maybe I went to far when I started naming my individual yeast cells. :ban:

Are you bathing your kids in Burtonized water?

I've often thought that I could use my aeration system when giving Cassie a bubble bath. I also found myself spelling out "WYEAST" with her foam bath letters last night.

my little girl always loves it when daddy is making beer. Shes 3 years old and will chow down on some 2 row like theres no tomorrow.

Chimone said:
my little girl always loves it when daddy is making beer. Shes 3 years old and will chow down on some 2 row like theres no tomorrow.

IMG_6484.jpg

Last time we were at the HBS, she was MUCH more interested in having some Crystal 20 than in the cookie that the proprietor gave her...

I was making a slurpee with my 4 year old using a machine she got for Christmas. When SWMBO asked what we were up to, but daughter said we were making beer for kids. I have no idea how she came up with that, but thought it was funny.

the_bird said:
I've often thought that I could use my aeration system when giving Cassie a bubble bath. I also found myself spelling out "WYEAST" with her foam bath letters last night.

Miles spelled out Dimethyl Sulfide with his. He had the E upside down, so I beat the living hell out of him. He won't be misspelling it again.

Back