Brew canada red ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rybrew

Reaction score
Hello all,

My first ever brew is in the fermenter. Red ale by brew canada, anyone have any reviews of it? I used the brew enhancer replacing the call for sugar for the kit.

Also, i have a long time brewer helping me saying i should be fermenting at 25c. From long researchig on here i have it at 20c since i pitched the yeast thaat okay? Its a standard golden package of coopers yeast.

Hes also saying to put into secondary after 5-7 days lol. From my research on here im iust going to tell him im going to leave it in there until 3 weeks then second it and then back to prmary to bottle.

I scored 55 grolsch bottles from the recyclers, cleaned with the pink stuff (love the floating cigs and mold) and now am good to go.

Look forward to lots of brewing!

Cheers

Hello all,

My first ever brew is in the fermenter. Red ale by brew canada, anyone have any reviews of it? I used the brew enhancer replacing the call for sugar for the kit.

Also, i have a long time brewer helping me saying i should be fermenting at 25c. From long researchig on here i have it at 20c since i pitched the yeast thaat okay? Its a standard golden package of coopers yeast.

Hes also saying to put into secondary after 5-7 days lol. From my research on here im iust going to tell him im going to leave it in there until 3 weeks then second it and then back to prmary to bottle.

I scored 55 grolsch bottles from the recyclers, cleaned with the pink stuff (love the floating cigs and mold) and now am good to go.

Look forward to lots of brewing!

Cheers

Your long time brewer is going to be mad that you aren't following his instructions. He's going to be doubly mad when your beer is better than his too. Do yourself a big favor and spend the money for a bottling bucket. The fewer times you move the beer the less chance of infection. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back