What Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustBeZ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I've been drinking and am wondering, what now???

I have watched every episode of both Cheers and Frasier on Netflix and finished the last episode of Frasier last night. While Cheers provided many laughs Frasier was more than that, I was brought to tears in at least 2 episodes while of course laughing the entire time. Frasier's character was around for 20 years and although I am all of 24, I have fallen in love with that time frame of television.

Now that I have finished over 550+ episodes what can you suggest as another daily TV show to watch?

I have tried Wings and after 2 episodes can tell that's not happening.

Any suggestions to keep me from re watching these shows among others?
:mug:

Haha, I just laughed my ass off because I never thought of that.

Roseanne is a great choice, hopefully Netflix has it on instant.

PS. Did you catch the Roast of Roseanne?

The Soprano's is running season 4 on HBOS, going all the way to season 7. Started a couple months ago at season 1.

8pm Mon - Fri....

I do really enjoy scrubs when i catch it.

Also, Seinfeld. It's a love it/hate it kinda show, but give it a try.

The earlier episodes weren't as funny. Start with a couple from seasons 2 or 3, to see if you like the show. The characters really came into their own by that point. Then, I'd say start with the earlier shows to get the full experience.

I've seen most of scrubs and have heard not to watch the last season.

I've seen bits and pieces of Seinfeld and was not amused one bit. Might give it another shot though.

I think Married with Children is on Netflix so I'll probably start that one next since roseanne isn't on there.

Do you like Sci Fi? How about the entire run of Battlestar galactica...maybe if you're really brave start with the 80's version, then go to the epic one.

Mash? All in the family? Welcome back Kotter? Barney Miller?

Go for Star Trek The Next Generation, then Deep Space Nine, then Voyager.

Im gonna bump this because i forgot one of my fav shows ever...

Give "That 70s Show" a try. They ran for 10 seasons i believe. All are gold, except the last one after eric (topher grace) left the show. His replacement was irritating as h3ll.

I've seen at least half of that 70s show. Pretty funny stuff. I ended up re watching Cheers and my all time favorite "Malcolm in the Middle". This is like the 5th time I've rewatched Malcolm and I still laugh my ass off and find subtle things I never noticed.

All 3 seasons of the Mighty Boosh (available on youtube). - People only seem to know this show because of the Old Gregg clip from season 3, but the entire series is hilarious.

Got to say, every single episode+movies of Futurama is on netflix instant. You've got to see it if you haven't. Can't believe I waited this long! Laugh out loud funny front to back.

It's funny buy Cheezy and I both have discovered Falling Skies at the same time. It's interesting. It's like the walking dead with aliens. It's pretty good. Not as good as Walking dead or Battlestar Gallactica, but decent

I might try falling skies if they put it on Netflix. The Walking Dead is one of our favorites, AMC has really done good with that and Breaking Bad.

"How I met your mother" for sure... there have been more than a few times that i have laughed myself to tears

No "how I met your mother" crap for me. I've seen several of them randomly along the the big bang theory cuz my wife watches them.

Those overly scripted "comedys" are not my cup of tea.

only one season & a movie, but I suggest Firefly & Serenity. I think one of the greatest casts ever assembled and the writing is just freaking top notch.

for more Joss Whedon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (7 seasons) and Angel (5 seasons).

then, Dollhouse (2 seasons). as if you needed a reason to watch Eliza Dushku

i'm likely to get made fun of for this... but i'd say Friends. there's a lot of hate for that show and I don't know why, it's a good one. The first 5 or so seasons in particular.

Firefly is another real good one, it's just over so fast =[

i'm likely to get made fun of for this... but i'd say Friends. there's a lot of hate for that show and I don't know why, it's a good one. The first 5 or so seasons in particular.

Firefly is another real good one, it's just over so fast =[

Phoebe Buffay is still one of my favorite characters of all time.

Slightly edged out of the top spot by Dr. Walter Bishop

now there's one you could try... Fringe. just not one for dinnertime viewing.

Arrested Development. On Netflix. Might be the funniest show ever.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia. On Netflix. THIS might actually be the funniest show ever. Crude and vulgar and completely irreverent.

Back