mid country malt fyi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FromZwolle

I don't want to be cremated, I want to be malted.
Reaction score
For those of us that are already customers of mid country malt in south holland, il (sorry they won't take any new customers) the warehouse location moved. It's still in the same building it was in, but shifted to the two doors closest to the street (armory dr/ 167st) 330 w armory drive.

also just picked up a sack of pils, a sack of munich, and a sack of wheat for 108 bucks. oh yeah! :rockin:

So If I went there with cash in hand they'd turn away my business? I find this hard to believe. Wish I lived closer to try.

So If I went there with cash in hand they'd turn away my business? I find this hard to believe. Wish I lived closer to try.

Yes they will. NCM bought a company last year who sells to homebrew stores. This is why they won't accept any new non commercial brewery or retail accounts. Check here on HBT as there has already been 2 grain buys this year alone for the Raleigh area. If you really want to try your luck, there is a NCM depot in Hickory, NC. The minimum amount you can purchase from the Hickory depot is 12 sacks and you have to call in advance. I went there 2 weeks ago with friend who is opening a brewery and we used his account.

It really surprises me how in this economy a company won't take your $$$'s. That's all I have to say about that. Back to talking a brewing!

Back