• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shirron, Floor corker and Bottle Tree Drying Rack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarkinBanks

Reaction score
These three items are just sitting around collecting dust so I might as well offer them up. All in great condition. Used sparingly. I am outside philadelphia and would much prefer a local deal. Shirron is the only one that might make sense to ship. The other two are not worth
it. Also open to trades if no interest.

Shirron-$75, used for only a few batches
Portuguese red floor corker-$50, like new
Bottle tree drying rack-$10, used once

image-2646822227.jpg

Shipping should be around 10 or 12 bucks. I get a pretty good deal through work.

What Bottle Tree do You Have
The economy 45 bottle model,-the standard or rotating model. also is it the one that you can put a Vinator Bottle Washer at the Top . (picture?)

HarkinBanks said:
These three items are just sitting around collecting dust so I might as well offer them up. All in great condition. Used sparingly. I am outside philadelphia and would much prefer a local deal. Shirron is the only one that might make sense to ship. The other two are not worth
it. Also open to trades if no interest.

Shirron-$75, used for only a few batches
Portuguese red floor corker-$50, like new
Bottle tree drying rack-$10, used once

How much to ship the corker to 03447?

Where outside Philly, I am "outside Philly" but on the jersey side of the river, if it isn't really far I'm interested in the corker.

I'm in wayne pa, near villanova. I'll take some pics of the items today and put them up. The bottle tree would probably be 10 buck shipping. It is pretty light. The corker is bulky, not sure how much that would be. Probably best to do that one local.

I work on city line so I could do a lunch meet up if that works.

Ah clear on the direct opposite side of the city from me haha1:20 to get to you, in weighing the pros and cons now... I will have to think about this, as I drive a gas guzzler

image-3880729714.jpg

image-3299077346.jpg

Here are pics of the corker and tree. The tree holds 45 bottles. Honestly, I'd trade it for a decent six pack.

The corker is pretty bulky. I'm not sure how I would ship it so I would like to see if someone local wants it for now. I used it for wine making and corking Belgians and it works great. I'm out of wine making now so I am looking to sell it.

HarkinBanks said:
Here are pics of the corker and tree. The tree holds 45 bottles. Honestly, I'd trade it for a decent six pack.

The corker is pretty bulky. I'm not sure how I would ship it so I would like to see if someone local wants it for now. I used it for wine making and corking Belgians and it works great. I'm out of wine making now so I am looking to sell it.

I'll take the tree.

Harkin, would you take 40 for the corker? If so, If one of you jersey guys goes to pick up the tree, I will give you the $10 for it and $10 for gas if you grab the corker while you are there and meet me on your way back into jersey perhaps by the bridge somewhere? I realize this probably won't work out but I figured worth a shot haha

newb said:
Harkin, would you take 40 for the corker? If so, If one of you jersey guys goes to pick up the tree, I will give you the $10 for it and $10 for gas if you grab the corker while you are there and meet me on your way back into jersey perhaps by the bridge somewhere? I realize this probably won't work out but I figured worth a shot haha

Sorry to draw the line but it is worth 40 to me to just keep it for Belgians. 50 is really my bottom line.

Alright understandable, I would still be interested at 50, can't blame a guy for trying though haha

newb said:
Alright understandable, I would still be interested at 50, can't blame a guy for trying though haha

Sounds good. Let me know when you want to meet up. Like I said, I work on city line so I could meet you around there if that is better for you.

When you say you work on "city line" I'm not sure what exactly you are reffering to.

Marauder said:
When you say you work on "city line" I'm not sure what exactly you are reffering to.

City ave rte 1 interchange off 76. This area is known as city line. Where channel 6 and target are located.

HarkinBanks said:
City ave rte 1 interchange off 76. This area is known as city line. Where channel 6 and target are located.

Haha oh, I thought you meant sub and rail lines or something, don't know much about that area. I just have family that works for septa so that is why I assumed that I guess.

Back