Brew Day @ Just Brew It (Fayetteville, GA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey,

I just wanted to share what I did last weekend. I have been to a "Berw Day" before, but this one trumped it by far. Compared to the last one, this event was like entering a city of stainless steel and orange plastic. I personally hauled all my equipment 40 min with my friend, Clay and brother-in-law, Greg. Coincidentally, all photography is by Greg. Not that the pictures here are too exciting, but the rest of his work is pretty amazing: http://www.gregmcleodphotography.com/

Anyway, this is the brewing event that was just organized by The South Atlanta Brewers and hosted by Just Brew It in Fayetteville, Georgia.

Overall shot of the event:
20100313_brew_day-21.JPG

My Set-Up and Gear:
20100313_brew_day-19.JPG

It was cool to help some guys looking to get into AG brewing:
20100313_brew_day-5.JPG

20100313_brew_day-60.JPG

We got to consult with other brewers:
20100313_brew_day-172.JPG

I even got interviewed by some students making a film about home brewing:
20100313_brew_day-52.JPG

The South Atlanta Brewers doing their thing:
20100313_brew_day-108.JPG

20100313_brew_day-3.JPG

At the end of the day (and with a headful of home brew), we got a awesome surprise from one of the SABrewers:
20100313_brew_day-215.JPG

The whole day was a blast! I can't wait for the next one.

Where did they announce this event? I'm not too far from there and would have loved to come. Especially as nice as the weather was Saturday.

Where did they announce this event? I'm not too far from there and would have loved to come. Especially as nice as the weather was Saturday.

It actually took place on the 13th. It just took me a week to get around to posting pics.

I think the only way you would have known about it would have been to visit the South Atlanta Brewers website or visit Just Brew It (the store). If I would have thought about it, I would have posted something on this site about it. The guy in the red jacket in the third and fourth pics came up from Macon. Sorry you missed it. I'll be sure to post something next time.

Back