MD brewday GRAIN! #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, Ill post a spread sheet tonight or tomorrow! also, having split stuff up, the advantage of trying to order from a smaller list is non existent! so pick whatever you want :)

well, right around the corner might be a bit optimistic, but 100 lbs of 2 row is a ton!

I realized that prices were more than we paid last time, so i will call today for bulk shipping prices!

Ok, I have edited the link, so we now have the bulk prices! let me know what you want, ill post a spreadsheet in the next week or 2 (when I have time).

Would anyone be interested in doing a bulk perlick buy too? If we get 25+ they would be 23.99 each.

Can I be put down for 2 bags of the Fawcett Maris Otter and on bag of the Best Malz Pilsen? Thanks!

Scratch the 2-row and I'll get a bag of T101 Maris Otter. Add it to the spreadsheet since I can't open that.

If anyone wants to take some it it they can. We can split it on the side.

anyone splitting any PBW? I may be up for $10.

And possibly a bag of Canadian 2-row and pale wheat, depending on price.

people who live in Baltimore hopefully will help unload, i will take a chunk to DC and ben will take some to Fredrick, then arrangements will be made for pickup!

To help increase the bag count, add a bag of pilsen for me. That makes 1 bag of MO and 1 bag of pilsen.

I have over 70lbs of Briess 2 row left, but kinda want to take advantage of the group prices. The problem is, so far I haven't used anything other than 2 row often enough to want 50+ lbs. Should I just buy more 2 row and stockpile it? MO maybe? I've never used it so I don't know. It seems like I use crystal 60 a lot, but only in small amounts. Hrmm, guess I'll sleep on it.

I find you need to use something alot to buy a 55 lb bag of it.... I seem to use tons of munich, so I guess its worth getting a bag, not lke it goes bad! also, you could get some other base grains like MO or Pilsner! (or not)

I think we talked about it before but I'll buy some poundage (10-20) off of you if you get a bag of Munich Clap... if you want to that is.

people who live in Baltimore hopefully will help unload, i will take a chunk to DC and ben will take some to Fredrick, then arrangements will be made for pickup!

Great, I am over by Harpers Ferry and could make it to Frederick...now I just need to get a mill. I also wanted to know if you had a better idea on the delivery date? My father is visiting in Oct and would also like to get in on the order as he doesn't have any clubs/groups by him in NE.

Back