Water to Go stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heiny

Reaction score
Has anybody bought water from one of these stores? I believe this is a national franchise :confused:. I am trying to experiment with building my water, but I'm not sure if they sell RO water.

Any feedback would be appreciate, Thanks!

Water to Go? Like a faucet + a water bottle? Jk, i think most of us just use the water the that we are given or mess around with our pH, salinity, and minerals our selves. Lots of people buy RO water from stores in their area...I have not heard about people buying water over the ol' interwebs.
-Jefe-

Water To Go is who I use exclusively when I buy RO water. There is a store a few miles from my house and their RO setup is impressive. I have been very happy using them. The store near me has a deal where it's cheaper if you buy 100 gallons (in credit) at a time.

Naturally, since there is no minerals in the water, I add salts or mix filtered tap water to achieve a desired mineral profile.

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to stop in there and check out their pricing. Do you remember the price per gallon you paid buying in bulk?

Back