Cheapest Kegging Supplies Around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpheasey

Reaction score
I'm just getting into kegging and decided to do it right by building a 2 keg system. After looking everywhere for the cheapest deals, I found cornykeg.com. I saw this place has only been mentioned in one other post after I searched, so I figured I would name drop it here. The prices are great, dual gauge regulator for only $80 and it includes the check valves. Plus their service is friendly as I had to remove items from an order.

I've been lurking for a while, mainly getting info on kegging and kegerator conversions. If I was trying to advertise, I wouldn't use my real name as a handle.....

I usually don't post in many forums just because I use the search function and almost always find my answers, especially one as big as this. I just noticed that there was no advice on finding cheap kegging supplies. I didn't realize that a member's first post has to be groundbreaking discoveries and couldn't just be a piece of money saving advice.

BTW, what's Chico?

I've been lurking for a while, mainly getting info on kegging and kegerator conversions. If I was trying to advertise, I wouldn't use my real name as a handle.....

I usually don't post in many forums just because I use the search function and almost always find my answers, especially one as big as this. I just noticed that there was no advice on finding cheap kegging supplies. I didn't realize that a member's first post has to be groundbreaking discoveries and couldn't just be a piece of money saving advice.

BTW, what's Chico?

Yes, it must be groundbreaking and SUPER-informative, something like "I'm never buying BMC again and here's why!" or your personal thoughts on the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial featuring homebrewers. =P

CHIco is a strain of yeast that reeks of desperation, takes forever to flocculate, and leaves pretty much a foul taste in everyones mouth.

Oh, to be helpful I'll add that KegConnection is a wonderful place to get kegging supplies. Super fast shipping as well.

Back