ALL-GRAIN BREWERY. RIMS System! (Addison)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikko2000

Reaction score
I am new to homebrewing and just purchased an advanced mini home brewery off ebay (Item number: 260589553596). The brewery has been updated since the ebay picture. I brewed my first batch on Sunday and was far off my original gravity reading. I couldn't figure out how to use the new counterflow wort chiller, so I had to use my immersion wort chiller.

I am looking to meet other all grain brewers to help me how to brew on my setup. Below is a description of what I have so you know what we will be working with. If interested please send me an email and I will reply with my 630 phone number, I live in Addison.

R4 Homebrewing Presents: THE DERMS BREWING SYSTEM

The DERMS is a pilot brewing system that was designed to offer consistant brewing results. It uses a RIMS or recirculating Infusion mash system in the heat exchanger. It is comprised of:

3 - 15 gallon converted stainless steel kegs

1 - Boil kettle with temperature guage

1 - Mash/lauter tun with temperature guage and multiple wort return options

1 - HLT tank with temperature guage.

1 - conveluted wort chiller (30') Counterflow

3 - march pumps, (1 is brand new 809) New hoses and all housing included

filtration system for brew water or post filtering

fire proof rolling stand

3 - 25,000 BTU burners and stands with heat and wind shielding

Power control center with heat exchanger, PID temp controller, SSR and dual switches for pumps

Please see http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?showtopic=105388&hl=derms&st=0 for all the details. The unit has been dissasembled for cleaning and our recent move. Plenty of info and resources to be brewing within a day!

1766647114.html

Latest posts

Back