Recipes from the White House

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldwinemaker

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm new to the beer making thing so I thought I'd give it a try. I saw that the White House released 2 of their beer recipes so I thought I'd try one of those. Since I'm partial to dark beer I'm thinking of trying their Honey Porter.Since I know my way around making wine it doesn't seem that hard to make beer. I was wondering if anyone tried their recipes. Any tips you can share would be appreciated.

Since we've had hundreds of posts and threads started about the White House recipes, we've put all of the posts/questions/topics into one thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/obamas-beer-recipes-351510/index9.html

Feel free to read through it, and ask any questions at all. I've seen a few online homebrew stores have kits available with instructions for these released recipes, so if you're not an experienced brewer that may be one way to go about doing your brew, depending on how comfortable you feel with the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back