Thank You HBT & members.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimzella

Reaction score
I just wanted to rant!! thanks everyone for input here at HBT. look what i made. BEER!! :ban: Red Ale! MMMMMmmmmmm.... again, nothing but rant. oh, and a picture. :)

redbeer.jpg

I love threads like this. I haven't contributed anything yet. Just been soaking it all in. Hitting the 7 day mark on my first brew fermentation tomorrow. Things are looking wonderful. I have you guys to thank.

I'm jealous that you're enjoying a home brew this evening. I'm still on commercial until next month when mine clears up and is carbed.

yes, as i have read many times here... WAIT WAIT WAIT. I think this is why my first 2 beers turned out great. Because i read as much as i could before taking on this new skill. I'm glad i did cram all this info into my brain first. I try to help when i can too. Sometimes i am a little late, and someone has already replied. You will LOVE your first beer. I used to drink yuengling exclusively, now i only drink it when i am out for dinner, and no craft beers on tap ect. My friends dont drink my beer anymore tho. They buy thier own. Commercialized i guess. I've always been up for a new taste. Thats what makes Home Brewing so damn fun.

Depending on how you look at it your friends not drinking your beet can be a good thing. Before I homebrewed and I bought beer it was BMC and by monday almost every week I would be out of beer. Now that I homebrew, My friends can't stand to drink IPAs and Pale Ales and such. Win for me!

hahaha true.. i guess it did sound more like a RaVe!! Good times is all i have 2 say. Its fun to do, to brew that is :) tastes better than what i used to drink & its cheaper to make (thanks to that great PA Tax thing we got going on here in the Commonwealth) that high tax rate is what drove me to Home Brew... Thanks Pennsylvania!!! now i have beer that is superior to your outrageously taxed liquor, HBT forever!!

Back