Who's a bone head... This guy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer_Maker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I rush home today all excited because I knew the Love Temp controller that I ordered for my neat little (read: ghetto fabulous) fermentation chamber was going to be waiting on me. I get home, rip open the box and hold it up in all of its glory...then it hits me. WTF the morons at Dwyer forgot to pack the temp probe in the box. Now I'm heading to the phone to give them a piece of my mind when a moment of good judgment happens upon me. Maybe I should check the web site to see if it was supposed to come with one. I was sure that I had read that it came with a 5' temp probe....

To make a long story short, for all of you out there in the homebrew world that are contemplating picking up one of these nifty little devices for your temperature controlling needs, the TS-2 in fact, does not come with a 5' temp probe. :(

Let me close by saying the people at Dwyer are definitely not morons... That would be this guy (points at self).

I must admit, I would expect a temperature probe with a controller, that's how a Ranco ships.

Yikes, mine come with probes from Dwyer , sure they aren't in there ? , but that was a few years ago

Back