Kegerator Conversion Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewho

Reaction score
I have a mini-fridge that I'd like to convert to a kegerator. I have read that the Sanyo 4912 is a simple conversion, but I was wondering if a conversion with mine would be possible. The inside dimensions are similiar (18.5"w x 32.5"h x 19.3" d) to the 4912. Let me know if you think that this would be possible! Thanks. :mug:

I have a Sylvania kegerator that I'm in the process of converting. The inside dimensions in front of the compressor hump are 11.5"d x16.25"w x27.25"h. I can fit 2 ball lock kegs with disconnects and hoses in that space.

The kegs don't fit side-by-side as in the Sanyo but if you remove the door panel they both fit. Check out my thread along with the related wiki article for pictures.

Oh and welcome to HBT! :mug:

Thanks for the welcome! I've been browsing around here for awhile, just not a whole lot of posts. The model I have is a Magic Chef 3.9 Cubic Liter. I am only interested in one barrel I think, so I'm not too concerned with fitting 2. Anyone else have any experience?

Back