Commercial Craft Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaced

Reaction score
If you were able to walk into a craft beer bar and sit down with your mates. Which style of gluten free beer would you order?

Pale Ale, Belgian Tripple, IPA etc?

All of them!
I make it a point to try every gluten free beer made at least once. I have only been to one bar or restaurant that has had GF beer on tap, Deschutes. Would love to see the day when an establishment has more GF beer options then I would be willing to try in one sitting. Three on tap at once would be amazing!

Time was, my fiending was for hops. Since moving to the PNW where I can walk into practically any grocery store and find Harvester IPA #1, IPA #2, Pale Ale, Fresh Hop Pale Ale, Apple IPA, etc., I find my hop thirst pretty well sated. But a nice smooth malt-forward dark beer is not to be had anywhere; Harvester's Red was the closest I ever found, but they discontinued it (the Dark of theirs is kind of acrid/acidic for my taste, not smooth enough). Stout, porter, brown, amber, red, imperial red, imperial stout, baltic porter, dopplebock, wee heavy, you get the picture... :)

Back