Naked City "SWMBO" Series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
SWMBO decided a couple of years ago that she wanted to brew a beer herself for our annual holiday bash. I guided her through her first batch in 2005 when she made Brigadoon Scotch Ale.
Brigadoon label.jpeg

In 2006 she brewed Choco Train Cocoa Bean Stout using fresh cocoa nibs from Theo Chocolate here in Seattle.
Choco Train.jpeg

This year, she brewed her first AG brew! "RYE" ley's Rye IPA. Riley is our cat and is pictured on this year's label. This is the first year that these beers will be referred to as the "SWMBO" Series.
Naked City RYEley's Tap Handle web.jpeg

She is really enjoying the process and I hope she will brew more often throughout the year. I'm very fortunate to have a SWMBO that is very supportive of my addiction and really takes a keen interest in quality beer and the brewing process.

Great labels, BT!

Slowly but surely my SWMBO is coming around also. She's got 3 brews under her belt now.

FlyGuy said:
God, you just knew that SOMEONE had to say it! LOL

Nice labels man! Wish I had your talent.

Are you kidding me, that's what I read based on the thread title. I was disappointed in seeing a different kind of something on that last label.

Lest I digress, SWMBO series has a cool ring to it.

Maybe all the 'weak girly beers' could also be in this series.

Back