Moving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Brews

Reaction score
I am moving to germany and am worried about getting all my beer making supplies (Grains/Hops/CO2/Beer Gas). I currently have about 2lb of hops but unfortunately i am not sure i will be able to brining it over there with me.Any suggestions.

Cheers

Suggestion, PM me for address and amount to paypal to you.

Or be super nice and just ship it to whoever replies to the thread first!
Well looky there! I guess that would be me :)

The cost of buying new in Germany may be cheaper than the price to ship over there.

The hops someone should be able to send via USPS to you. UPS or FedEx will be fairly expensive. Again, it may be cheaper to just re-buy in Germany.

The cost of buying new in Germany may be cheaper than the price to ship over there.

The hops someone should be able to send via USPS to you. UPS or FedEx will be fairly expensive. Again, it may be cheaper to just re-buy in Germany.

Glad to see you agree he should just send them to me! :ban:

Where in Germany? I was over there earlier this year and it was SWEEEEEET driving by the hop fields growing by the road. Got a little chubbie I think.
I have a lot of friends that may be able to give you more info depending on where you are headed.

I'll give you a dollar if you put all your hops in an unmarked baggie and throw them in your carry on bag. :D

Where in Germany? I was over there earlier this year and it was SWEEEEEET driving by the hop fields growing by the road. Got a little chubbie I think.
I have a lot of friends that may be able to give you more info depending on where you are headed.

A small town about 50 miles from cologne

That is a fair distance NW of where I am familiar, but I will ask around. The company I work for is based in Tuttlingen, between Stuttgart and Zurich, and most of my friends are from that area. But who knows, maybe I can scare up some useful info for you.

Back