Pale Liquid Extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muse435

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I want to make my first "from scratch" extract brew. I have made some kits and they all went well, i found a recipe that i want to try a DFH 60 min IPA Clone. It calls for Pale Liquid Extract but i'm unable to find it anywhere online, does anyone know where i can find it, or a substitute i can use.

I'm not sure if there are many "substitutes" for extracts, but I was under the assumption (again, I could be wrong) that liquid extracts come in much more greater variety than dry ones do, so it shouldn't be that hard to find one? Have you searched some of the vendors list on here? I'm sure one of them have it, I could almost swear that the BrewMasters Warehouse has one.

I use this.
IMAG0084-1.jpg

When I read your post, I didn't even notice you were in Charlotte. I would have just told you to go there. I'm just south of you in Rock Hill. That's where I buy all my stuff.

It looks as though there is a pretyy large crowd of Homebrewers in this area!:mug:

Latest posts

Back