Kickstarter: Condzella Hops Farm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMurphy

Reaction score
There is a new-ish Hop farm on Long Island that is trying to Amp up production. They want to bring New York back to the forefront of Hop Production in the US, but need help.

They have enough land, but they need the equipment to harvest it all in a timely manner.

They have a kickstarter up to get the funds to buy a hops harvester. They're still a ways off, but there is still time!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1498739112/condzella-hops-unites-li-farmers-and-local-breweri

Long Island is a hot spot for local craft brewing. Having access to locally grown hops will only help!

Hi. Congratulations on your Kickstarter campaign! I see you have been successful so far. I also want to start a hops farm (small one, 2 acres) in eastern Connecticut and will need to crowdfund for help. Would you please share how you got your campaign to be so successful? Did you have help of a social media or crowdfunding firm? The last time I looked at Kickstarter for hops farm campaigns, I was disappointed to see that most had failed. I would love to see more hops farms in all the Northeast, and yes, back to the original hops hub of NY. Time to take that crown back from the Pacific Northwest! Mind sharing your secret on your crowdfunding success? I would sincerely appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Tara

Tara

How is the hops farm coming along? There is a new law in Connecticut allowing farms to open breweries on their property and in the future I might open one. However to do this the brewery must have 25% CT grown ingredients the first and for all subsequent years 50%. Perhaps if all goes well I will contact you for supplies.

Thank you,

Dylan

My email is [email protected] if you wish to discuss more

Latest posts

Back