Live brew session.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see again, and I spot steam coming out of his brew pot!

EDIT:::and I caught a glimpse of orfy before the image refreshed

Now I want to go home and brew again! I just had a session last night-it was great! First one outside cause I got a burner. I was hoping it was going to snow, but no luck.

Not much luck here with dial-up, orfy. I did see a bit. Who was the lady running around in a bikini? I would like to have some help like that on brew day... ;)

Gotta finish this first!
pict00021mv.jpg

how often are you going to be doing this orfy?? i'd like to get a peek at that next time! great idea though, i might have to do that once i'm back in the states!!!!!

I just came across this thread. It's a totally great idea. Try it again sometime, and give us some advance notice.

Yeah, some advance notice would be great. I've been brewing for years and new to this forum...never brewed all grain but since viewing, been thinking about it. I logged in last night and tonight and this happens? Bikini's? WTF? :(

:p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yea, good idea orfy. i may look in to it and do the same thing? if i can keep my dog from lick'n the lens......

Latest posts

Back