Greetings from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssult1

Reaction score
Just registered here at Homebrewtalk last night. I started homebrewing about 13 years ago. I have just ended a 4 year hiatus where I did not homebrew due to space constraints. We just moved last month so I now have a Cranberry Wheat in my secondary fermenter. I plan to bottle it today and it should be ready to start consuming on Thanksgiving weekend. I brew with extract and have stepped up to doing partial mashes with about 5 to 6 pounds of grain. My first homebrew was a 3.5 gallon batch I made from an Edme Wheat can kit. I did not own a brewpot or bottle capper. A friend at work loaned me his 5 gallon brewpot and two lever capper. That first brew had me hooked and I have accumulated the equipment I use one piece at a time. I think I will enjoy my time here. Good day and brew on!

Welcome from a fellow Murder Mittener!! I'm down in the Metro-D area. You will find HBT is an excellent resource, you will be able to find anything you're looking for within minutes using the search function.

Thanks. I have already been perusing the articles section. Some very good information.

Back