Beerswap 2007: Cheeser's Pleasers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I sent out Mapfelwein and Sparkling, Dry Clover Mead to Fiddup_is_a_Middup, lostforatime and the_bird.

The Mapfelwein is sweet at first, but hopefully not too sweet for you all. It's STRONG, so don't underestimate the power of a pint.

The mead just keeps getting better. It's almost a year old. Drink it now or let it age, either way I hope you like it.

Nope.

I was wondering if you got pissed at me and recalled the package. I was gone Thursday - Sunday, nothing waiting for me when I got home. Even had someone come by to pick it up when I was gone, not there.

the_bird said:
Nope.

I was wondering if you got pissed at me and recalled the package. I was gone Thursday - Sunday, nothing waiting for me when I got home. Even had someone come by to pick it up when I was gone, not there.

No kidding? I'll track it tonight. Should have been there Thursday.

I tried the Mapfelwein last night, and the first thing I noticed is that it is filled to the top of the bottle. Nice color, was a little sweet but really drinkable.

Back