This Friday, Dragonmead in Warren, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireBrewer

Assistant Brewer
Reaction score
I'm meeting up with Revvy and MustangJ at Dragonmead this Friday (Black Friday!) at 5pm for some pints and other disorganized mayhem. :rockin:

Feel free to come out to tip back a few, just let us know you're coming so we can look for ya.

Cheers!

That's good! That way I don't have to talk to my imaginary friends. You tend to get served more beer when you don't do that. ;)

Terrapin Chef said that they have something on the wall that is supposed to be a Belgian Dark Strong version of Final Absolution, I think he said it was called "evil cousin" or something. Evidently it was brewed by one of the owners son. Supposed to be wicked.

Terrapin Chef said that they have something on the wall that is supposed to be a Belgian Dark Strong version of Final Absolution, I think he said it was called "evil cousin" or something. Evidently it was brewed by one of the owners son. Supposed to be wicked.

Ooooh, THAT's what I want. Wicked= me.

Perfect! Oh, and since you're drinking for me, it's perfectly ok to use the ladies' room.

And noone who's coming has any vienna or pilsner malt to spare....grr.....

If anyone who is lurking and planning to come, or wants to come and has some, I need 5 pounds of vienna, or 5 of pilsner, and will trade bottles, or cash for some. PM me.

Drink a bunch for me.

Depending on whether I have a designated driver, I certainly will. ;)

Perfect! Oh, and since you're drinking for me, it's perfectly ok to use the ladies' room.

That'll be my excuse then. "B-b-b-b-b-but Yoop said I could! Honestly Officer!" :p

If anyone who is lurking and planning to come, or wants to come and has some, I need 5 pounds of vienna, or 5 of pilsner, and will trade bottles, or cash for some. PM me.

Now you tell me! Have at least 5 of Pilsner at home. :(

Another great night at Dragonmead! Got to meet TerrapinChef, drank a lot of good beer, and had one of the last servings of the Evil Twin BDSA:

Photo_11.jpg

Just for you, Yoop. ;)

My stomach and liver hate me today. Ugh!

I wish I could have made it, I've been lurking on HBT for a while and would like to meet some local members. Warren's only about 45 minutes from Canton.

This week at Dragonmead, I've been in the party that kicked:
Woody's Perfect Porter (Hand Pull)
Evil Twin/Excommunication (the BDS pictured above)
St Nicole's Weizenbock

It was a busy week.

Another great night at Dragonmead! Got to meet TerrapinChef, drank a lot of good beer, and had one of the last servings of the Evil Twin BDSA:

Photo_11.jpg

Just for you, Yoop. ;)

My stomach and liver hate me today. Ugh!

OOOOOH, Keith, thank you. I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm so sorry I didnt' get to join you this time. I'll be in the area on December 23...........................if you want to punish your liver again, let me know.

OOOOOH, Keith, thank you. I hope you enjoyed it.

I did! It was the first beer I had that night. :D

I'm so sorry I didnt' get to join you this time. I'll be in the area on December 23...........................if you want to punish your liver again, let me know.

Would definitely like to meet up, probably not going to be back in the area until Dec. 27th or so. One of these days we'll make it work. :mug:

I did! It was the first beer I had that night. :D

Would definitely like to meet up, probably not going to be back in the area until Dec. 27th or so. One of these days we'll make it work. :mug:

I'm in for sure!!:drunk:

I hope i'm not sick like last year.

Back