Thoughts to those in the path of Dolly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rezilynt

Reaction score
I know we have many HBT members in Texas and just wanted to wish any of you in the path of Hurricane Dolly my best wishes. I hope y'all come out unscathed! Stay Safe!

Thanks. I hope we get remnants of Dolly up here in Austin later this week. We could use the rain.

Bring it Dolly!

Just not too much. The thought of all your brew and Apfelwein leaking out on the streets
is enough to make me cry!

My house is about 1,000 ft elevation and the brewhaus is a couple more than that. Most hurricanes are just rain storms by the time they head inland to reach Austin.

No folks on the coast, that's a different story. I hope Alamo is prepared.

Isn't that what Hurricane Burners are for? Seriously though, I'll be praying for you all. Drink your beer before it gets warm!!!!

I hope Alamo is prepared.

Yup, I'm at home....took the day off. It's raining but the wind hasn't picked up. The storm is coming more north than they thought so we should be getting MORE rain/wind than they thought before.

SWMBO is at work and I'm board.......think I might go mix up a white russian and start The Big Lebowski :D

GREAT SWMBO just called and said that there are 2 tornadoes out now.....neither near our house but one is headed in this direction.

:( Just poured my first pint of brown ale.....

Calm before the storm........thats what they keep saying on the news

It's stopped raining for now....the next band will be here within the hour and they're saying there will be MORE tornado warnings.....great

Dolly still hasn't made landfall

You could make your own Tornado....

Ingredients for a Tornado

• Whiskey
  • Rum
  • Tequila
  • Vodka
  • Coca-Cola
  • Sugar
  • Ice
Quantities for one drink:

• 1 oz Whiskey